How to Apply
You should get relevant information about the school from the admission office. email@example.com
Complete the Application form(new) and follow the six steps of admission procedure in the form.
Assessment of the student’s level will be done:
- Academic records of previous school
- English exam
- Maths exam
- An interview
You will be able to have the results of assessment by visiting the admission office or calling to the admission officer after a day from the examination.
The final decision of admission is done by the commission headed by the school Director..
The following documents must be submitted to the School after admission.
- Stage 1: A completed letter of application addressed to the Principal
- Stage 2: Copy of birth certificate
- Stage 3: 2 passport size color photo
- Stage 4: Student files from the previous school
- Stage 5: Employment certificate showing where the parents work.
- Stage 6: A certificate showing where you live (Passport photocopy for the foreigners).
- Stage 7: Student health record (Form 063, 026 and Certificate of Contact)
If your child is accepted to DIS, you will be asked to submit a registration contract and a registration deposit to finalize the enrolment and secure his/her place. The registration deposit will subsequently be deducted from the academic year’s tuition fees.
Over the following months, you will receive a variety of information welcoming you to the school, and you can find an overview of that information here: Next steps
We look forward to welcoming you to our community!